Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Returns information about the current Proving Grounds trial.
difficulty, curWave, maxWave, duration = C_Scenario.GetProvingGroundsInfo()
- Number - difficulty ID of the current trial, 1 for bronze.
- Number - current wave index, ascending from 1.
- Number - number of waves in the trial.
- Number - total amount of time allotted to complete the current wave; 0 if the wave is not time-limited.
- If no Proving Grounds trial is currently active, all four return values are 0.
- The duration represents the total amount of time allotted to complete the current wave, and does not change. The actual counting-down timer is available through GetWorldElapsedTime.
Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.