Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns the display resolution of a screenshot.
screenWidth, screenHeight = C_Social.GetScreenshotInfoByIndex(index)
- number - index of the screenshot. Does not persist between sessions.
- number - width of the screen in pixels.
- number - height of the screen in pixels.
Prints the screenshot information of this session.
for i = 1, C_Social.GetLastScreenshotIndex() do local width, height = C_Social.GetScreenshotInfoByIndex(i) print(i, width, height) end
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Moved to C_Social.GetScreenshotInfoByIndex. The previous alias is deprecated. 
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Added as C_Social.GetScreenshotByIndex.