Returns information for a tradeskill category.
categoryInfo = C_TradeSkillUI.GetCategoryInfo(categoryID[, returnTable])
- Number - The ID of the tradeskill category to get information for.
- Table - Optional. The table to return the information in.
- Table - A table containing information for the category:
Key Type Description name String Name of the category enabled Boolean Is the category enabled categoryID Number ID of the category parentCategoryID Number ID of the category above this one type String How should this category be displayed in the recipe list hasProgressBar Boolean Should a progress bar be displayed for this category numIndents Number How deeply to indent this category in the recipe list skillLineStartingRank Number At what level does this category start learning ranks skillLineMaxLevel Number At what level does this category stop learning ranks skillLineCurrentLevel Number Current level of category skill
- Using the optional 'returnTable' argument improves performance by not creating a new table for each call to the function. This is particularly useful when iterating over all the recipes for a trade skill.
- type has been seen as either "header", which is used for top-level expansion recipe categories, or "subheader", which is used for what in the old system were specializations (such as "Way of the Grill")
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.