→ WoW API
|This function is protected, and cannot be called from insecure code while in in combat.
Removes a specific buff from the unit.
CancelUnitBuff("unit", buffIndex or "spell" [,"filter" or "rank"]);
- String (unitId) - Unit to cancel the buff from, must be under the player's control.
- String - Name of the buff to cancel.
- Optional String - Spell rank.
- Number - index of the buff to cancel, ascending from 1.
- String - any of combination of "HELPFUL|HARMFUL|PLAYER|RAID|CANCELABLE|NOT_CANCELABLE".
- This function does not work for canceling druid forms, rogue Stealth, death knight presences, or priest Shadowform.