Returns information about the given Achievement's specified criteria.
criteriaString, criteriaType, completed, quantity, reqQuantity, charName, flags, assetID, quantityString, criteriaID, eligible = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(achievementID, criteriaIndex)
- Number - Achievement ID the queried criteria belongs to.
- Number - Index of the criteria to query, ascending from 1 up to GetAchievementNumCriteria(achievementID).
- String - The name of the criteria.
- Number - Criteria type; specifies the meaning of the assetID.
- Boolean - True if you've completed this criteria; false otherwise.
- Number - Quantity requirement imposed by some
- Number - The required quantity for the criteria. Used mostly in achievements with progress bars. Usually 0.
- String - The name of the character that completed this achievement.
- Number - Some flags. Currently unknown purpose.
- Number - Criteria data whose meaning depends on the type.
- String - The string used to display the current quantity. Usually the string form of the quantity return.
- Number - Unique criteria ID.
- Boolean - True if the criteria is eligible to be completed; false otherwise. Used to determine whether to show the criteria line in the objectives tracker in red or not.
The return values from this function are identical to those returned by GetAchievementCriteriaInfoByID. The only difference between these functions is that this one takes a criteria index, and the other takes a criteria ID.
Here's a list of known criteria types:
|Monster kill||Monster ID|
|Winning PvP objectives in a thorough manner (holding all bases, controlling all flags)|
|Reaching a player level||Player level|
|Weapon skill||probably a skill ID of some sort|
|Another achievement||Achievement ID|
|Completing quests globally|
|Completing a daily quest every day|
|Completing quests in specific areas|
|Collecting currency||Currency ID|
|Completing daily quests|
|Dying in specific locations||Location|
|Defeating a boss encounter||NPC ID|
|Completing a quest||Quest ID|
|Getting a spell cast on you||Spell ID|
|Casting a spell (often crafting)||Spell ID|
|PvP objectives (flags, assaulting, defending)|
|PvP kills in battleground PvP locations|
|Winning ranked arena matches in specific locations||(probably a location ID)|
|Squashling (owning a specific pet?)||Spell ID|
|PvP kills while under the influence of something|
|Acquiring items (soulbound)||Item ID|
|Highest-reached arena team rating||Team size|
|Achieving arena team rating||Team size|
|Eating or drinking a specific item||Item ID|
|Fishing things up||Item ID|
|Exploration||(location ID?)|
|Reaching a PvP rank (old PvP system)||Rank|
|Purchasing 7 bank slots|
|Exalted rep||(presumably some kind of faction ID)|
|5 reputations to exalted|
|Equipping items||Slot ID (quality is presumably encoded into flags)|
|Killing specific classes of player|
|Kill-a-given-race||(Race ID?)|
|Using emotes on targets||(likely the emote ID)|
|Being a wrecking ball in Alterac Valley|
|Having items (tabards and legendaries)||Item ID|
|Getting gold from vendors|
|Getting gold from quest rewards|
|Reading books||Object ID|
|Killing players in world PvP locations|
|Fishing things from schools or wreckage|
|Killing Mal'Ganis on Heroic. Why? Who can say.|
|Earning a title (for guild achievements)|
|Obtaining battle pets||NPC ID of the pet|
|Fishing, either in general or in specific locations|
|Casting spells on specific target||Spell ID|
|Learning cooking recipes|
|Spending guild gold on repairs|
|Reaching a guild level|
|Crafting items as a guild|
|Fishing as a guild|
|Purchasing guild bank tabs|
|Guild achievement points|
|Winning rated battlegrounds|
|Reaching rated battleground rating|
|Purchasing a guild crest|
Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.