Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns the information for a specific race's active artifact.
artifactName, artifactDescription, artifactRarity, artifactIcon, hoverDescription, keystoneCount, bgTexture = GetActiveArtifactByRace(raceIndex, artifactIndex)
- number - Index of the race to pick the artifact from.
- string - The name of the artifact.
- string - The description displayed on the artifact detail page. Only visible after completion for rare artifacts.
- string - The rarity of the artifact, 0 for Common and 1 for Rare.
- string - The path to the artifact's icon texture.
- string - The description shown in the tooltip when hovering over the completed artifact. Not visible before the artifact is completed. Not readily available on function call, see SpellMixin:ContinueOnSpellLoad.
- number - The number of Keystone slots this artifact has. Only visible when this is the in progress artifact.
- string - The path to the artifact's background texture. Only displayed when the artifact is rare.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.