|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.3.0 but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
Retrieves the itemLink of one item in the current retrieved list of items from the Auction House.
itemLink = GetAuctionItemLink(type, index)
- String - One of the following:
- An item up for auction, the "Browse" tab in the dialog.
- An item the player has bid on, the "Bids" tab in the dialog.
- An item the player has up for auction, the "Auctions" tab in the dialog.
- Number - The index of the item in the list to retrieve info from (normally 1-50, inclusive)
- itemLink - The itemLink for the specified item or
- nil, if type and/or index is invalid.