→ WoW API
Returns a table of realm names for auto-completion.
realmNames = GetAutoCompleteRealms([realmNames])
- Table - If a table is provided, it will be populated with realm names; otherwise, a new table will be created.
- Table - An array of realm names the player can interact with through Connected Realms.
- Certain characters are removed from realm names, most notably Space and - while others remain, such as ' and variants of Latin letters (e.g. umlauts and accented letters)
- The supplied table is not wiped; only the array keys needed to return the result are modified.
- May not be available at load time until PLAYER_LOGIN (i.e. found to not work during VARIABLES_LOADED)
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.