→ WoW API
Returns information about a currency item currently being shown as part of the backpack.
name, count, icon, currencyID = GetBackpackCurrencyInfo(index)
- Number - Index, ascending from 1 to GetNumWatchedTokens().
- String - Localized currency name; or nil if the id argument is out of range.
- Number - Amount of this currency currently possessed by the player.
- String - Path to the currency texture.
- Number - Unique ID for the current currency.
- As of 4.0.1 the extraCurrencyType (Number - 0 for item-based currencies, 1 for arena points, 2 for honor points) is no longer provided
- As of 3.2, up to 3 currencies may be tracked as part of the backpack display. The function does not raise errors on out of range indices.