Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns the total, completed and incompleted number of achievements in a specific category.
total, completed, incompleted = GetCategoryNumAchievements(categoryId[, includeAll])
- Number - Achievement category ID, as returned by GetCategoryList.
- Boolean - If true-equivalent, include all achievements, otherwise, only includes those currently visible
- Number - total number of achievements in the specified category.
- Number - number of completed achievements in the specified category.
- Number - number of incompleted achievements in the specified category.
The snippet below prints the achievement IDs and names of all achievements in the World Events > Midsummer category:
for i=1, (GetCategoryNumAchievements(161)) do local id, name = GetAchievementInfo(161, i) print(id, name) end