→ WoW API
Retrieves the number of combo points gained by a player.
comboPoints = GetComboPoints("unit", "target")
- String (unitId) - Either "player" or "vehicle". (More strings/UnitIds may be possible but have not been seen in Blizzard code.)
- String (unitId) - Normally "target", but can be any valid UnitId.
- Number - Number of combo points unit has on target; between 0 and 5 inclusive.
- UNIT_COMBO_POINTS fires when combo points are updated. It fires every 10 second outside of combat if the rogue have shared combo points, it contiuse to fire every 10 second untill combo point pool is empty.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Combo Points for rogues are now shared across all targets and they are no longer lost when switching targets.