Retrieve Information about a currency at index including it's amount.
name, currentAmount, texture, earnedThisWeek, weeklyMax, totalMax, isDiscovered, rarity = GetCurrencyInfo(id or "currencyLink" or "currencyString")
One of the following three ways to specify which currency to query:
- Integer - CurrencyID
- String - The full currencyLink as found with GetCurrencyLink() or GetCurrencyListLink().
- String - A fragment of the currencyLink string for the item, e.g. "currency:396" for Valor Points.
- String - the name of the currency, localized to the language
- Number - Current amount of the currency at index
- String - The file name of the currency's icon. As of 5.2.0, does include the path (\\Interface\\Icons\\)
- Number - The amount of the currency earned this week
- Number - Maximum amount of currency possible to be earned this week
- Number - Total maximum currency possible to stockpile
- Boolean - Whether the character has ever got some of this currency
- Integer - Rarity indicator for this currency
- Some time after Patch 4.0.1, the returns changed from "localized_label, amount, icon_file_name = GetCurrencyInfo(id)" to "name, currentAmount, texture, unknown, weeklyMax, totalMax = GetCurrencyInfo(id)"