Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
→ WoW API
Returns information about an entry in the currency list.
name, isHeader, isExpanded, isUnused, isWatched, count, icon, maximum, hasWeeklyLimit, currentWeeklyAmount, unknown = GetCurrencyListInfo(index)
- Number - index, ascending from 1 to GetCurrencyListSize().
- String - localized currency (or currency header) name.
- Boolean - true if this entry is a header, false otherwise.
- Boolean - true if this entry is an expanded header, false otherwise.
- Boolean - true if this entry is a currency marked as unused, false otherwise.
- Boolean - true if this entry is a currency currently displayed on the backpack, false otherwise.
- Number - amount of this currency in the player's possession (0 for headers).
- String - path to the icon texture for item-based currencies, invalid for arena/honor points.
- Number - 0 if this currency has no limit, otherwise integer value with 2 extra zeros (e.g. 400000 = 4000.00 as in Justice Points and Honor Points)
- Number - 1 if this currency has a weekly limit (Valor Points), nil otherwise
- Number - amount of this currency obtained for the current week, nil otherwise
- unknown - possible deprecated slot for itemID? All known cases return nil
- Number - item ID corresponding to this item-based currency, invalid for arena/honor points.
- Information about currencies under collapsed headers is available; it is up to the UI code to respect the isExpanded flag.
- Indices are generally based on localized alphabetic order.
- The headers "contain" all currencies with index greater than theirs until the next header. This is not a nested structure.
- Marking a currency as unused alters its index, as the currency is moved down the list to fit under an "Unused" header.