Returns detailed item level information about a given item.
effectiveILvl, isPreview, baseILvl = GetDetailedItemLevelInfo(itemID or "itemString" or "itemName" or "itemLink")
One of the following four ways to specify which item to query:
- Number - Numeric ID of the item. e.g. 30234 for
- String - Name of an item owned by the player at some point during this play session, e.g. "Nordrassil Wrath-Kilt".
- String - A fragment of the itemString for the item, e.g. "item:30234:0:0:0:0:0:0:0" or "item:30234".
- String - The full itemLink.
- Number - same as in tooltip.
- Boolean - True means it would have a + in the tooltip, a minimal level for item used in loot preview in encounter journal
- Number - base item level
- matches all the upgrades (WF/TF) applied to item
- does not show scaling down in timewalking instances - i.e. matches number in parenthesis in tooltip
- does not show correct item level for artifact off-hand items - it always stays as 750 instead of matching main hand
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.