Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
(Redirected from API GetEquipmentSetInfo)
→ WoW API
Returns information about a saved equipment set.
name, texture, setID, isEquipped, totalItems, equippedItems, inventoryItems, missingItems, ignoredSlots = C_EquipmentSet.GetEquipmentSetInfo(setID)
- Number - Equipment set ID to query information about.
- String - Name of the equipment set.
- String/Number - Icon texture selected for the equipment set.
- Number - Equipment set ID.
- Boolean - True if all non-ignored slots in the set are currently equipped.
- Number - Number of items included in the set.
- Number - Number of items in the set currently equipped.
- Number - Number of items in the set currently in the player's bags/bank, if bank is available.
- Number - Number of items in the set that are not currently available to the player.
- Number - Number of inventory slots ignored by the set.
- Equipment set IDs are assigned when the set is created and do not change as other sets are added or deleted.