(Redirected from API GetEquipmentSetInfo)
→ WoW API
Returns information about a saved equipment set.
name, texture, setIndex, isEquipped, totalItems, equippedItems, inventoryItems, missingItems, ignoredSlots = C_EquipmentSet.GetEquipmentSetInfo(index)
- Number - Index of the equipment set to query, between 0 and GetNumEquipmentSets().
- String - Equipment set name.
- String/Number - texture selected for the set.
- Number - Index of the set, between 0 and 9.
- Boolean - True if all non-ignored slots in the set are equipped.
- Number - Number of items included in the set.
- Number - Number of items in the set currently equipped.
- Number - Number of items in the set currently in the player's bags/bank, if bank is available.
- Number - Number of items in the set that are not currently available to the player.
- Number - Number of inventory slots ignored by the set.
local name C_EquipmentSet.GetEquipmentSetInfo(1); if not name then print("You have no equipment sets"); else print("First equipment set: " .. name); end
- The 'setIndex' return value is set when the equipment set is created and doesn't change as other sets are added or deleted. it appears to be the index of a slot in the internal storage used to hold the equipment set information.