→ WoW API
Returns information about the specified friendship in the player's reputation pane.
friendID, friendRep, friendMaxRep, friendName, friendText, friendTexture, friendTextLevel, friendThreshold, nextFriendThreshold = GetFriendshipReputation(factionID)
- Number - ID of the friendship to retrieve information for, provided by GetFactionInfo (14th return).
- Number - ID of the friendship
- Number - Total reputation the player has earned with the friend
- Number - Maximum reputation that can be earned with the friend
- String - Name of the friend
- String - Description of the friend, as shown in the tooltip that appears when you mouse over the friend row
- Number - The fileID of the icon texture for this faction
- String - Text of the player's current standing with the friend
- Number - Minimum reputation required to reach the current standing
- Number - Maximum reputation that can be earned with the friend before graduating to the next standing, nil if at max rank