→ WoW API
Get the list of active quests from an NPC.
title1, level1, isLowLevel1, isComplete1, isLegendary1, isIgnored1, title2, level2, isLowLevel2, isComplete2, isLegendary2, isIgnored2 = GetGossipActiveQuests()
- String - The name of the quest
- Number - The level of the quest
- Boolean - true if the quest is low level, false otherwise
- Boolean - true if the quest is complete, false otherwise
- Boolean - true if the quests is a legendary quest, false otherwise
- Boolean - true if the quests has been ignored, false otherwise
The active quests for an NPC are available after GOSSIP_SHOW has fired.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added
return value. The number of returned values per quest has increased again to 6
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added
isLegendaryreturn value. Therefore, the number of returned values per quest has increased to 5!