→ WoW API
Returns a list of available quests from an NPC.
title1, level1, isTrivial1, frequency1, isRepeatable1, isLegendary1, isIgnored1 ... = GetGossipAvailableQuests()
The following six return values are returned for each quest offered by the NPC:
- String - The name of the quest.
- Number - The level of the quest.
- Boolean - true if the quest is trivial (too low-level compared to the character), false otherwise.
- Integer - 1 if the quest is a normal quest,
LE_QUEST_FREQUENCY_DAILY(2) for daily quests,
LE_QUEST_FREQUENCY_WEEKLY(3) for weekly quests.
- Boolean - true if the quest is repeatable, false otherwise.
- Boolean - true if the quest is a legendary quest, false otherwise.
- Boolean - true if the quest has been ignored, false otherwise.
- Available quests are quests that the player does not yet have in their quest log.
- This list is available after GOSSIP_SHOW has fired.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Changed 1/nil return values to boolean. Changed
isDailyreturn value to
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added