Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Gets information about an item slot from the guild bank.
texture, itemCount, locked, isFiltered, quality = GetGuildBankItemInfo(tab,slot)
- Integer - The index of the tab in the guild bank
- Integer - The index of the slot in the chosen tab.
- Number- The id of the texture to use for the item. Returns nil if there is no item.
- Integer - The size of the item stack at the chosen slot. Returns 0 if there is no item.
- Boolean - Whether or not the slot is locked. Returns nil if it's not locked or the item doesn't exist, 1 otherwise.
- Boolean - Returns true if the slot should be hidden because of the users filter, false otherwise.
- Integer - The quality of the item at the chose slot. Returns nil if there is no item.