→ WoW API
Returns the inspected unit's rated PvP stats.
rating, seasonPlayed, seasonWon, weeklyPlayed, weeklyWon = GetInspectArenaData(bracketId)
- Number - rated PvP bracket to query, ascending from 1 for 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 arenas, and Rated Battlegrounds respectively.
- Number - inspected unit's current personal rating in the specified bracket.
- Number - number of games played in the bracket during the current season.
- Number - number of games won in the bracket during the current season.
- Number - number of games played in the bracket during the current week.
- Number - number of games won in the bracket during the current week.
- Information is available when the INSPECT_HONOR_UPDATE event fires, or when HasInspectHonorData returns true.
- You must request information from the server by calling RequestInspectHonorData.
Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added, replaced