→ WoW API
Returns information about the instance lock timer for the current instance.
lockTimeleft, isPreviousInstance, encountersTotal, encountersComplete = GetInstanceLockTimeRemaining()
- Number - Seconds until lock period ends.
- Boolean - Whether this instance has yet to be entered since last lockout expired (allowing for lock extension options).
- Number - Total number of bosses in the instance.
- Number - Number of bosses already dead in the instance.
- On the continent of Pandaria, unlike other open world continents,
encountersTotalis reported as 4. According to GetInstanceLockTimeRemainingEncounter, this corresponds with the first 4 Pandaria world bosses of the expansion - Galleon, Sha of Anger, Nalak, and Oondasta.
- As of patch 5.4, the new world boss system isolates non-instance lockouts to GetNumSavedWorldBosses and GetSavedWorldBossInfo. It is likely that interacting with those bosses or their loot no longer has any effect on the old instance-based system represented by this function.
Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04):
isPreviousInstance return value added.