Returns RGB color codes for an item quality.
r, g, b, hex = GetItemQualityColor(quality)
- Number - The numeric ID of the quality from 0 (Poor) to 7 (Heirloom).
- Number - The Red component of the color (0 to 1, inclusive).
- Number - The Green component of the color (0 to 1, inclusive).
- Number - The Blue component of the color (0 to 1, inclusive).
- String - The UI escape sequence for this color, without the leading "|c".
for i = 0, 8 do local r, g, b, hex = GetItemQualityColor(i) print(i, '|c'..hex, _G["ITEM_QUALITY" .. i .. "_DESC"], string.sub(hex,3)) end
- Will print all qualities, in their individual colors.
0 Poor 9d9d9d
- It is recommended to use the global
ITEM_QUALITY_COLORSarray instead of repeatedly calling this function.
- If an invalid quality index is specified, GetItemQualityColor() returns white (same as index 1):
- r = 1
- g = 1
- b = 1
- hex = |cffffffff
- The hex string included the leading "|c" until 4.2 when it was removed. If you use ITEM_QUALITY_COLORS instead, the ".hex" field will include the leading escape sequence.
- GetItemQualityColor() was added in 1.9.1.