Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns info about a specific encounter in an LFG/RF dungeon.
bossName, texture, isKilled, unknown4 = GetLFGDungeonEncounterInfo(dungeonID, encounterIndex)
- Number - Ranging from 1 to around 2000 in patch 8.1.5
- Number - Index from 1 to GetLFGDungeonNumEncounters(). For multi-part raids, many bosses will never be accessible to players because they were in an earlier 'wing'.
- String - The localized name of the encounter in question
- String - The file path for a texture associated with the encounter, usually an achievement icon. If Blizzard hasn't designated one for the encounter, expect this return to be nil.
- Boolean - True if you have killed/looted the boss since the last reset period
- Boolean - Unused by Blizzard, has an unknown purpose, and seems to always be false
/dump GetLFGDungeonEncounterInfo(610,1) => "Jin'rokh the Breaker", nil, true, false
Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Added.