Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
→ WoW API
Returns information about the current LFD group invite.
proposalExists, id, typeID, subtypeID, name, texture, role, hasResponded, totalEncounters, completedEncounters, numMembers, isLeader, isHoliday, proposalCategory = GetLFGProposal()
- Flag - true if your character has a pending LFD invitation, nil otherwise.
- Number - dungeonID (?)
- Number - LFG type ID - one of
- Number - One of the
- LFG_SUBTYPEID_DUNGEON = 1
- LFG_SUBTYPEID_HEROIC = 2
- LFG_SUBTYPEID_RAID = 3
- LFG_SUBTYPEID_SCENARIO = 4
- LFG_SUBTYPEID_FLEXRAID = 5
- String - Instance name (unless the invitation is to a random dungeon).
- String - Invitation background texture name (appended to "Interface\\LFGFrame\\UI-LFG-BACKGROUND-").
- String - Proposed player role; one of "HEALER", "TANK", "DAMAGER", or "NONE".
- Boolean - true if your character has already accepted/rejected the invitation, false otherwise.
- Number - total number of bosses in the dungeon.
- Number - number of bosses in the dungeon already killed.
- Number - number of members in the proposed party.
- Boolean - true if your character is selected to be the party leader, false otherwise.
- Boolean - true if the proposal is for a holiday event queue, false otherwise.
- Number - queue category; one of the