→ WoW API
Returns a list of dungeon/raid IDs that are advertised as available at a given level.
id1, id2, ... = GetLevelUpInstances(level, isRaid)
- Number - level at which to list newly-available instances.
- Boolean - true to list raid instances, false to list dungeons.
- id1, id2, ...
- Number - LFG Dungeon IDs of dungeons/raids that are advertised to a character reaching a given level.
- This function does not return all available dungeon IDs -- rather, it appears to return some selection that might be immediately approachable by a player reaching that level. For instance, for level 60, the only raid instance returned is Molten Core.
- You can retrieve information about the offered dungeons using GetLFGDungeonInfo.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.