→ WoW API
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.4.0 but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
Returns information about a specific PvP rank.
rankName, rankNumber = GetPVPRankInfo(rankID [, faction])
- number - The PvP rank ID as returned by UnitPVPRank()
- number (optional) - 0 for Horde, 1 for Alliance. Defaults to the player's faction. Previously accepted a UnitId but now takes a faction ID. 
- string - The localized name of the PvP rank.
- number - The PvP rank number.
Dishonorable ranks like "Pariah" exist but were never used in Vanilla.
|Rank ID||Alliance||Horde||Rank Number|
|Master Sergeant||Senior Sergeant|
|Sergeant Major||First Sergeant|
|Grand Marshal||High Warlord|
- Patch 1.13.2 (2019-08-26): Restored.