Returns basic information about another player from their GUID.
localizedClass, englishClass, localizedRace, englishRace, sex, name, realm = GetPlayerInfoByGUID("guid")
- string - The GUID of the player you're querying.
- string - Localized class name, e.g. "Warrior"
- string - Localization-independent class name, e.g. "WARRIOR"
- string - Localized race name, e.g. "Night Elf"
- string - Localization-independent race name, e.g. "NightElf"
- number - Gender ID of the character. 2 for male, or 3 for female.
- string - The name of the specified character.
- string - Realm of the character. The empty string "" is returned if the specified character is from the same realm as the player.
- This function was added in Patch 3.2
- The information is not encoded in the GUID itself; as such, no data is available until the client has encountered the queried GUID.
- UnitGUID - Returns the GUID of the specified unit.