Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns information about a currency token rewarded from the quest currently being viewed in the quest info frame.
name, texture, numItems, quality = GetQuestCurrencyInfo(itemType, index)
- String - The category of the currency to query. Currently "reward" is the only category in use for currencies.
- Number - The index of the currency to query, in the range [1,GetNumRewardCurrencies()].
- String - The localized name of the currency.
- String - The path to the icon texture used for the currency.
- Number - The amount of the currency that will be rewarded.
- Number - Indicates the rarity of the currency.
This function does not work for quests being viewed from the player's quest log. Use GetQuestLogRewardCurrencyInfo instead. Check QuestInfoFrame.questLog to determine whether the quest info frame is currently displaying a quest log quest or not.
Print a list of currencies rewarded by the currently viewed quest to the chat frame:
local numRewardCurrencies = GetNumRewardCurrencies() if numRewardCurrencies > 0 then print("This quest rewards", numRewardCurrencies, "currencies:") for i = 1, numRewardCurrencies do local name, texture, numItems if QuestInfoFrame.questLog then name, texture, numItems = GetQuestLogRewardCurrencyInfo(i) else name, texture, numItems = GetQuestCurrencyInfo("reward", i) end print(format("\124T%s:0\124t %dx %s", texture, numItems, name)) end else print("This quest does not reward any currencies.") end