Provides information about a currency reward for the quest currently being viewed in the quest log, or of the provided questId.
name, texture, numItems, currencyId, quality = GetQuestLogRewardCurrencyInfo(index [, questId])
- Number - The index of the currency to query, in the range of [1,GetNumRewardCurrencies()]
- questId - The id of a quest
- String - The localized name of the currency
- String - The path to the icon texture used for the currency
- Number - The amount of the currency that will be rewarded
- Number - The id of the curreny
- Number - The quality of the curreny
When no questId is provided, this function only works for the quest currently viewed in the quest log. When a questId is provided, the function will provide information only if the quest reward data is loaded (QUEST_LOG_UPDATE). For quests being viewed from NPCs, use GetQuestCurrencyInfo instead. Check QuestInfoFrame.questLog to determine whether the quest info frame is currently displaying a quest log quest or not.
Print a list of currencies rewarded by the currently viewed quest to the chat frame:
local numRewardCurrencies = GetNumRewardCurrencies() if numRewardCurrencies > 0 then print("This quest rewards", numRewardCurrencies, "currencies:") for i = 1, numRewardCurrencies do local name, texture, numItems if QuestInfoFrame.questLog then name, texture, numItems = GetQuestLogRewardCurrencyInfo(i) else name, texture, numItems = GetQuestCurrencyInfo("reward", i) end print(format("\124T%s:0\124t %dx %s", texture, numItems, name)) end else print("This quest does not reward any currencies.") end