Returns information about an instance for which the player has saved lockout data.
name, id, reset, difficulty, locked, extended, instanceIDMostSig, isRaid, maxPlayers, difficultyName, numEncounters, encounterProgress = GetSavedInstanceInfo(index)
- Number - index of the saved instance, from 1 to GetNumSavedInstances()
- String - the name of the instance
- Number - the ID of the instance
- Number - the number of seconds remaining until the instance resets
- Number - the difficulty of the raid instance
- Boolean - true if the instance is currently locked, false for a historic entry
- Boolean - shows true if the ID has been extended
- Number - unknown
- Boolean - shows true if it is a raid
- Number - shows the max players
- String - shows a localized string i.e. 10 Player (Heroic)
- Number - number of boss encounters in this instance
- Number - farthest boss encounter in this instance for player
- Exact returned instance names (English): Onyxia's Lair, Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, Naxxramas and Ahn'Qiraj
- Caveat: The instance names are not necessarily identical with the names returned from GetLFGTypeEntries().
- The difficulty returned can be further queried by GetDifficultyInfo(); that page has further information about the possible values.
Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added numEncounters and encounterProgress
Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added locked, extended, instanceIDMostSig, isRaid, maxPlayers and difficultyName
Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added instance difficulty. Difficulty > 1 indicates a heroic raid (25-man version)
Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): Added.
- GetInstanceLockTimeRemaining - Older, more limited version of this function
- GetNumSavedInstances - Counts number of instances this function applies to
- GetSavedInstanceEncounterInfo - A more specific function; this lets you check up on the individual encounters within a given saved instance
- GetSavedWorldBossInfo - A similar function to this, except for the player's saved world boss lockout data
- GetLFGDungeonInfo - A moderately similar function to this function, except it works off of dungeon IDs instead of saved instance indexes. It can also return Raid Finder instance info, unlike this function.
- GetRFDungeonInfo - Nearly identical to GetLFGDungeonInfo, except it uses Raid Finder indexes instead of dungeon IDs