Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns the information for the selected race's current archaeology artifact.
artifactName, artifactDescription, artifactRarity, artifactIcon, hoverDescription, keystoneCount, bgTexture, spellID = GetSelectedArtifactInfo()
- 1. artifactName
- String - The name of the archaeology artifact being reconstructed.
- 2. artifactDescription
- String - The description displayed on the artifact detail page. Only visible after completion for rare artifacts.
- 3. artifactRarity
- Number - The rarity of the artifact, 0 for Common and 1 for Rare.
- 4. artifactIcon
- Number (fileID) - The artifact's icon texture.
- 5. hoverDescription
- String - The description shown in the tooltip when hovering over the completed artifact. Not visible before the artifact is completed. Not readily available on function call, see SpellMixin:ContinueOnSpellLoad.
- 6. keystoneCount
- Number - The number of Keystone slots this artifact has.
- 7. bgTexture
- Number (fileID) - The artifact's background texture.
- 8. spellID
- Number - The ID of the spell cast when solving the artifact.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Removed
firstCompletionTime, completionCountreturn values (still available through GetArtifactInfoByRace).
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): artifactIcon and bgTexture return values changed from a string texture paths to fileIDs.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.