→ WoW API
Returns information about the specified specialization.
specID, name, description, iconID, role, isRecommended, isAllowed = GetSpecializationInfoForClassID(classID, specNum)
- Number - The ClassId of the class to which this specialization belongs, going from 1 to GetNumClasses().
- Number - The number of the specialization to query, going from 1 to GetNumSpecializationsForClassID(classID).
- Number - specialization ID.
- String - specialization name, e.g. "Balance".
- String - description of the specialization, e.g. "Can take on the form of a powerful Moonkin, balancing the power of Arcane and Nature magic to destroy enemies at a distance."
- Number - Texture ID for this specializations' icon.
- String - This specializations' intended role in a party, one of "DAMAGER", "TANK", "HEALER".
- Boolean - If this specialization is recommended for beginners to the class.
- Boolean - If the player is allowed to use this specialization.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): New in 5.0.4.