Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Returns spells learned as part of a specific specialization.
spellID1, level1, spellID2, level2, ... = GetSpecializationSpells(specIndex [, isInspect, isPet])
- Number - index of the specialization to query, integer ascending from 1.
- Flag - a truthy value to query information about the inspected unit; player information is returned otherwise.
- Flag - a truthy value to query information about a pet specialization; player information is returned otherwise.
An unsorted list of (spellID, level) pairs:
- Number - spell learned as part of the specialization.
- Number - level at which the spell is learned by the specialization.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.