→ WoW API
Returns spells learned as part of a specific specialization.
spellID1, level1, spellID2, level2, ... = GetSpecializationSpells(specIndex[, isInspect[, isPet]])
- Number - index of the specialization to query, integer ascending from 1.
- Flag - a truthy value to query information about the inspected unit; player information is returned otherwise.
- Flag - a truthy value to query information about a pet specialization; player information is returned otherwise.
An unsorted list of (spellID, level) pairs:
- Number - spell learned as part of the specialization.
- Number - level at which the spell is learned by the specialization.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.