Retrieves information about a specific SpellBook item
skillType, special = GetSpellBookItemInfo("spellName" [or index, "bookType"])
- string - The name of the spell you want to query
- number - The index into the spellbook
- string - Spell book type; either BOOKTYPE_PET ("pet") or BOOKTYPE_SPELL ("spell"). From a practical standpoint, while this parm may not be nil, it is processes as "pet" or not "pet" (any non-nil value that is not "pet" will result in "spell" processing).
- String - The type of the spell (known values: "SPELL", "PETACTION", "FUTURESPELL", "FLYOUT")
- Number - For returns of type "SPELL" and "FUTURESPELL", this is the SpellID. - For returns of type "PETACTION", this is the ActionID (for use in C_ActionBar.HasPetActionButtons(actionID) or C_ActionBar.HasPetActionPetBarIndices(actionID) and other similar functions). - for returns of type "FLYOUT", this is the FlyoutID (as used in GetFlyoutInfo(FlyoutID) and other similar functions).
If nothing is found or invalid parameters were supplied, nil is returned.