→ WoW API
Returns information about the charges of a charge-accumulating player ability.
currentCharges, maxCharges, cooldownStart, cooldownDuration, chargeModRate = GetSpellCharges(spellId or "spellName")
- Number - spell ID of a player ability to query.
- String - name of a player ability to query.
- Number - The number of charges of the ability currently available.
- Number - The maximum number of charges the ability may have available.
- Number - Time (per GetTime) at which the last charge cooldown began, or
2^32 / 1000- cooldownDuration if the spell is not currently recharging.
- Number - Time (in seconds) required to gain a charge.
- Number - The rate at which the charge cooldown widget's animation should be updated.
- Abilities like can be used by the player rapidly, and then slowly accumulate charges over time. The
cooldownDurationreturn values indicate the cooldown timer for the acquiring next charge (when
currentChargesis less than
- If the queried spell does not accumulate charges over time (e.g. or ), this function does not return any values.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): The
return value was added.