Returns information about a loss-of-control cooldown affecting a spell.
start, duration = GetSpellLossOfControlCooldown(spellSlot[, "bookType"] or "spellName" or spellID)
- Number - spell book slot index, ascending from 1.
- String - spell book type token, e.g. "spell" from player's spell book.
- String - name of a spell in the player's spell book.
- Number - spell ID of a spell accessible to the player.
- Number - time at which the loss-of-control cooldown began, per GetTime.
- Number - duration of the loss-of-control cooldown in seconds; 0 if the spell is not currently affected by a loss-of-control cooldown.
- If the spell is not affected by a loss-of-control cooldown, this function returns
Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.