→ WoW API
Returns information about the faction that is currently being watched.
name, standing, min, max, value, factionID = GetWatchedFactionInfo()
- String - The name of the faction curretly being watched, nil if no faction is being watched.
- Number - The StandingId with the faction.
- Number - The minimum bound for the current standing, for instance 21000 for Revered.
- Number - The maximum bound for the current standing, for instance 42000 for Revered.
- Number - The current faction level, within the bounds.
- Number (FactionID) - Unique numeric identifier for the faction.