→ WoW API
Returns information about the player's current temporary enchants, such as fishing lures or sharpening stones and weightstones produced by blacksmiths.
hasMainHandEnchant, mainHandExpiration, mainHandCharges, mainHandEnchantID, hasOffHandEnchant, offHandExpiration, offHandCharges, offHandEnchantId = GetWeaponEnchantInfo()
- Flag - true if the weapon in the main hand slot has a temporary enchant, false otherwise
- Number - time remaining for the main hand enchant, as thousandths of seconds
- Number - the number of charges remaining on the main hand enchant
- Number - ID of the main hand enchant (new in 6.0)
- Flag - true if the weapon in the secondary (off) hand slot has a temporary enchant, false otherwise
- Number - time remaining for the off hand enchant, as thousandths of seconds
- Number - the number of charges remaining on the off hand enchant
- Number - ID of the off hand enchant (new in 6.0)
- UNIT_INVENTORY_CHANGED fires when (among other things) the player's temporary enchants, and thus the return values from this function, change.