→ WoW API
|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
Find all players who are looking for a group for a specified objective
LFGQuery(category, objective[, class])
- Number category
- Must be the index of one of the values retrieved with GetLFGTypes()
- Number objective
- Must be the index of one of the values retrieved with GetLFGTypeEntries(category)
- Number class (optional)
- You can probably specify which character class you are searching for (priest, warrior, druid, etc.), but exact usage is unknown
- Triggers UPDATE_LFG_LIST
- Triggered as soon as query results become available (works, tested on Live client - Dec 27, 2006)
- Use GetNumLFGResults() to retrieve the number of results and then iterate over them with GetLFGResults(index).
- Reqires a hardware event for each call to the API, so it should be called from related script handlers such as OnClick. (tested on Live client - Dec 28, 2008)
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Removed.