→ WoW API
Begins rotating the camera up around your character.
- Number - Speed at which to begin rotating.
MoveViewUpStart(25/tonumber(GetCVar("cameraPitchMoveSpeed"))) -- rotate camera up at 25 degrees/second
- Speed is a multiplier on the CVar 'cameraPitchMoveSpeed', which is in degrees/second.
- If speed is omitted, it is assumed to be 1.0.
- Negative numbers go the opposite way, a speed of 0.0 will stop it.
- This is not canceled by moving your character or interacting with the camera.
- Applying a negative speed is not the same as using the other function to go the opposite way, both vectors are applied simultaneously. If you rotate both ways equally, it will appear to stop, but the rotations are still being applied, though canceling each other.