Returns whether the current billing unit is considered "tired" or not. This function is to limit players from playing the game for too long.
isTired = NoPlayTime()
- Flag -
1if the account is "tired",
nilif not. See details below for clarification. Returns
nilfor EU and US accounts.
Based on the official function, changed a bit to output the text in the chat rather than the tooltip on your avatar:
if PartialPlayTime() then print(string.format(PLAYTIME_TIRED, REQUIRED_REST_HOURS - math.floor(GetBillingTimeRested()/60))) elseif NoPlayTime() then print(string.format(PLAYTIME_UNHEALTHY, REQUIRED_REST_HOURS - math.floor(GetBillingTimeRested()/60))) else print("You are not limited by PartialPlayTime nor NoPlayTime.") end
- Only relevant on Chinese realms.
- When you reach 3 hours remaining you will get "tired", reducing both the amount of money and experience that you receive by 50%.
- If you play for 5 hours you will get "unhealthy", and won't be able to turn in quests, receive experience or loot.
- The time left is stored on your account, and will display the same amount on every character.
- The time will decay as you stay logged out.