→ WoW API
Returns information about the party player listed in raid browser.
local name, level, relationship, className, areaName, comment, isLeader, isTank, isHealer, isDamage, bossKills, specID, isGroupLeader, armor, spellDamage, plusHealing, CritMelee, CritRanged, critSpell, mp5, mp5Combat, attackPower, agility, maxHealth, maxMana, gearRating, avgILevel, defenseRating, dodgeRating, BlockRating, ParryRating, HasteRating, expertise = SearchLFGGetPartyResults(index, partyIndex);
- Number - Index of the player to query, ascending from 1 to totalResults return value from SearchLFGGetNumResults.
- Number - Index of the party player to query, ascending from 1 to partyMembers return value from SearchLFGGetResults.
- String - Name of the player.
- Number - Player level.
- String - Player's area.
- String - Player's custom comment.
- Number - Sum of all boss kills on normal mode
- Number - Some weird value only blizzard has clue about