→ WoW API
Returns information about the player listed in raid browser.
local name, level, areaName, className, comment, partyMembers, status, class, encountersTotal, encountersComplete, isIneligible, isLeader, isTank, isHealer, isDamage, bossKills, specID, isGroupLeader, armor, spellDamage, plusHealing, CritMelee, CritRanged, critSpell, mp5, mp5Combat, attackPower, agility, maxHealth, maxMana, gearRating, avgILevel, defenseRating, dodgeRating, BlockRating, ParryRating, HasteRating, expertise = SearchLFGGetResults(index);
- Number - Index of the player to query, ascending from 1 to totalResults return value from SearchLFGGetNumResults.
- String - Name of the player.
- Number - Player level.
- String - Player's area.
- String - Player's class.
- String - Player's custom comment.
- Number - Count of players in the group.
- Number - Sum of all boss kills on normal mode
- Number - Some weird value only blizzard has clue about