→ WoW API
Evaluates macro options in the string and returns the appropriate sub-string or nil
result, target = SecureCmdOptionParse("options")
- String - a secure command options string to be parsed, e.g. "[mod:alt] ALT is held down; [mod:ctrl] CTRL is held down, but ALT is not; neither ALT nor CTRL is held down".
- String - value of the first satisfied clause in options, or no return (nil) if none of the conditions in options are satisfied.
- String - the target of the first satisfied clause in options (using either the
@...conditional), nil if the clause does not explicitly specify a target, or no return (nil) if none of the conditions in options are satisfied.
- Note that item links cannot be part of options string as they contain square brackets , which get interpreted by the parser as conditions.
- This function is available in the RestrictedEnvironment, and is used to evaluate the options for secure macro commands.