Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
→ WoW API
|This function is protected, and cannot be called from insecure code while in in combat.
Sets a binding to click the specified button widget.
ok = SetBindingClick("key", "buttonName"[, "button"]);
- String - Any binding string accepted by World of Warcraft. For example: "ALT-CTRL-F", "SHIFT-T", "W", "BUTTON4".
- String - Name of the button you wish to click.
- String - Value of the button argument you wish to pass to the OnClick handler with the click; "LeftButton" by default.
- Flag - 1 if the binding has been changed successfully, nil otherwise.
- This function is functionally equivalent to the following statement.
ok = SetBinding("key", "CLICK " .. buttonName .. (button and (":" .. button) or ""));
- A single binding can only be bound to a single command at a time, although multiple bindings may be bound to the same command. The Key Bindings UI will only show the first two bindings, but there is no limit to the number of keys that can be used for the same command.
- You must use SetBinding to unbind a key.