Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This function is protected, and cannot be called from insecure code while in in combat.
Creates an override binding that performs a button click.
SetOverrideBindingClick(owner, isPriority, "key", "buttonName"[, "mouseClick"]);
- Frame - The frame this binding "belongs" to; this can later be used to clear all override bindings belonging to a particular frame.
- Boolean - true if this is a priority binding, false otherwise. Both types of override bindings take precedence over normal bindings.
- String - Binding to bind the command to. For example, "Q", "ALT-Q", "ALT-CTRL-SHIFT-Q", "BUTTON5"
- String - Name of the button widget this binding should fire a click event for.
- String - Mouse button name argument passed to the OnClick handlers.
- Override bindings take precedence over the normal SetBinding bindings. Priority override bindings take precedence over non-priority override bindings.
- Override bindings are never saved, and will be wiped by an interface reload.
- You cannot use this function to clear an override binding; use SetOverrideBinding instead.