→ WoW API
Set which Raid Target Icon will be shown over a mob or raid member.
- String - The unitId to change the raid target icon of.
- Number - Raid target index to assign to the specified unit:
- 0 = assign index to nil
- 1 = Yellow 4-point Star
- 2 = Orange Circle
- 3 = Purple Diamond
- 4 = Green Triangle
- 5 = White Crescent Moon
- 6 = Blue Square
- 7 = Red "X" Cross
- 8 = White Skull
- 9-18 = No defined icons
- any other value = index will be unchanged.
To set a skull over your current target:
- This function was added in patch 1.11, which introduced the 8 different target icons that can be assigned to mobs or players. The icons are only visible to your party.
- In a 5-man party, all party members may assign raid icons. In a raid, only the raid leader and the assistants may do so.
- Units can only be assigned one icon at a time; and each icon can only be assigned to one unit at a time.
- This function does not remove the icon if you're trying to assign the icon that is already assigned to the unit. SetRaidTargetIcon function, provided by FrameXML, provides this toggling behaviour.
- While in a group, this function requires a client-server round trip to take effect. While soloing, the results are instantaneous.
- In order for this function to clear the raid target index assigned to a unit, the client must be aware that a raid target index is assigned to that unit.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): Added.