Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns the cost of a flight point in copper, unconfirmed if it is before faction cost reductions.
cost = TaxiNodeCost(slot)
- Number - 1 ascending to NumTaxiNodes(), out of bound numbers triggers lua error.
- Number - returns the cost in copper, 0 if destination is undiscovered, free or current node.
The following example will print the name and cost for each flight point that is not free.
for i= 1, NumTaxiNodes() do if (TaxiNodeCost(i) > 0) then print(format("Flight to %s costs: %s", TaxiNodeName(i), GetCoinText(TaxiNodeCost(i)," "))) end end
- Taxi information is only available while the taxi map is open -- between the TAXIMAP_OPENED and TAXIMAP_CLOSED events.
- "invalid taxi node slot" is an error triggered by out-of-bound slot (0 or NumTaxiNodes() < slot) or if there is no taxi map open.
- For some reason, this returns the original cost of the given slot, not taking into account any reductions you get due to faction. -pircio