Returns whether insecure interaction with a widget is forbidden.
isForbidden = UIObject:IsForbidden()
- boolean - Returns true if this widget object's methods may only be called from secure execution paths, false otherwise.
- Calling any method except
UIObject:IsForbidden(), Frame:GetAttribute(), and Frame:SetAttribute() on a forbidden widget from a tainted execution path will result in an error.
- SecureActionButtonTemplate's click action, as well as the /click slash command cannot be used to click forbidden buttons.
- Forbidden widgets are created by nesting their declaration inside a
<ScopedModifier forbidden="true">XML tag.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.