Determine whether a unit is in combat or has aggro.
affectingCombat = UnitAffectingCombat("unit");
- String - The UnitId of the unit to check (Tested with "player", "pet", "party1", hostile "target")
- Boolean - Returns true if the unit is in combat or has aggro, false otherwise.
- Returns true when initiating combat.
- Returns true if aggroed, even if enemy doesn't land a blow.
- For hunters, it returns true shortly after pet enters combat.
- If using timed spell such as aimed shot, returns true when spell fires (not during charge up).
- Returns to false on death.
- Returns false if the unit being checked for aggro is out of range, or in another zone.
- Returns false if a unit is proximity-aggroed. It wont return true until it either attacks or is attacked.